New Bamboo Charcoal Mud Mask for Facial Cleaning
Made with natural dead sea mud and the new bamboo charcoal formula, this clay face mask features ultrastrong adsorption of blackheads and whitehead. Besides, it can deeply cleanse pores and dissolve blockages and oil secretions.
Dead Sea Mud
Universally known for its high quality salts and minerals, the dead sea mud infused in our facial mask helps to soften the hardened sebum that clogs the pores. Its strong adsorption of minerals effectively removes deep-seated impurities from the pores and revitalizes the skin.
Its super adsorption function cannot only remove blackheads and whiteheads, but also remove the oil on the skin and the odor. In addition, it promotes blood circulation and skin metabolism to prevent skin ageing.
Cleaning your face with this mud mask 2-3 times a week helps prevent the formation of melanin while softening the skin and delaying aging.
Unlike most black masks on the market, this bamboo charcoal mask does not require peeling off. It's mild and will not irritate the skin or cause skin redness.
- Blackhead & whitehead removal
- Deep pore cleaning
- Absorb extra oil
- Promote skin detox
How to Use:
1. After cleaning your face, apply appropriate amount of the clay mask to cover your face evenly, except the skin around eyes and lips.
2. Leave the mud mask on your face for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it thoroughly.
3. Use 1-2 times per week as needed.
4. Make a hot compress with wet towel or face streamer before applying would be better.